So it's my sisters and my mothers birthday today, and I was lucky enough to be the first person to call both of them. They are both such wonderful people, and have made big impacts in my life. I still have some of the motivational letters that Lisa would leave me when I had a volleyball tournament, or a basketball camp. Such a great friend growing up, and a great friend now, I wish nothing but the best for her. She deserves the best.
So it's been a few weeks with my working graveyards, it's going pretty good. I have a hard time sleeping during the day and it takes a lot to get me to fall asleep, even though I'm dead tired. It'll get better with time I'm sure. I'm still waiting for someone during the day to quit or want to change their schedule, I'm not sure that will happen anytime soon. So until then, I'll keep checking the Classifieds and job boards.
My Daniel is doing well. He's been able to play World of Warcraft with his friends from Hawaii more frequently as of late. I think it's been good for him. He misses Hawaii a lot, and I don't blame him, IT'S HAWAII! If and when we move back there, hopefully we'll have a place big enough for people to stay, and everyone can come stay with us.
Our little Petra is doing so good. She's in desperate need of a haircut, I'm just too lazy to do it. I want to get her hair long enough where she looks like one of those beautiful show dogs . . . then I realized, that takes a lot of time, a lot of brushing, a lot of bathing, and a lot of not going outside . . . she's a dog, she needs to go outside. Although she got a little excited the other day and took off down the street, she eventually came back after a minute, but it scared the poop out of me.
We're fixin to move to a new place in the next couple of months. Somewhere more practical for us. I've been very spoiled with the house we're in right now. I'll miss the big kitchen with all the counter space . . . I'll have to decorate a cake on the big island before I don't have that anymore. I like that idea. We have a dinner party on Monday, so maybe I'll take a cake. Good idea Beth. Why thank you.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love you so much! It's March 14th but better late than never to check your blog. I am going to add it to my favorites so I don't forget to check it every time I do my blogging! You are the best in the whole world! I'm so lucky to have such a great family!
Post a Comment